About Me

My photo
We have embarked on a life-long journey to become a family. In June 2013, we have brought home two beautiful babies. Our family is now complete and our marriage formally recognized by state and federal laws.

Friday, December 7, 2012

Surrogate's privacy...

Today we got a new USG result. We are pleased to say that the twins appear to be doing well, and our surrogate (we'll call her GT), is also fine.

Speaking of GT, I noticed that a blogger (who I completely understand their excitement when they posted the USG images) has completely forgotten to remove the full name of their surrogate. I don't want to sound like an old hag, but we need to protect the identity and privacy of those kind women who are helping many couples fulfill their dreams to become a family. I don't know much about the Indian culture, and I don't know the possible consequence of such privacy breach, but let's not wait to find out what the negative consequences could be. So, please, if you see a post of USG images online with the patient's name, please let the blogger know about it. Thanks!

Here is an 11th week scan of one of the twins.


No comments:

Post a Comment